Note: This area is actually for new Google websites (at underneath right, you will see Create ). Get assistance with classic Bing Sites.
Create & name A google web web web site
- On a pc, open brand brand new Bing web internet Sites.
- Within the base right, click Create .
- In the left that is top click Untitled web web Site.
- Enter the title of the site file press Enter or Return.
- Include content to your internet site.
- To create your modifications, in the right that is top click Publish.
Rename your site
- On a pc, open brand brand new Bing internet internet internet Sites.
- Discover the site you intend to rename.
- Click More Rename.
- Type the brand new title and click okay.
Put in a title
- On some type of computer, start a site in brand brand brand new Bing web internet Sites.
- Into the top left, click Enter web web web site title.
- Type the name of the web web site.
- Press Enter or Return.
Make a duplicate of the web web web site
- On a pc, start your website you wish to duplicate in brand brand brand new Bing web internet Sites.
- Within the top right, click More site that is duplicate.
- Under “File name,” enter a true title for the copied web site.
- Optional: to improve the area regarding the site, click Change.
- Click okay.
Note: if the web web site is big, it may not duplicate.
Change or re-use a URL
It is possible to improve your website’s Address, or re-use A url that is existing you possess.
Replace your website’s URL
- On a pc, start your internet site in brand brand brand new Bing internet internet Sites.
- When you look at the right that is top close to “Publish,” click on the drop-down Publish settings.
- Under “Web target,” enter your desired URL.
- Simply Simply Click Save.
Re-use A url that is existing you possess
That you own, change the URL of the existing website before assigning it to a new website if you wish to make use of web address that is presently being used or has been utilized into the past with a site.
Step one: replace the target associated with site that is existing
- On some type of computer, start the website utilizing the URL you wish to reuse in brand new Google internet web Sites.
- Into the right that is top close how much to create a website to “Publish,” click the drop-down Publish settings.
- Under “Web target,” enter a new URL.
- Simply Click Save.
Step two: Reuse the target for the different website
- Start your website you desire to make use of the Address for.
- Within the top right, click Publish.
- Under “Web target,” enter a URL.
- Simply Click Publish. The Address happens to be assigned to your brand-new web site.
Note: To reuse A address you can also permanently delete the existing site before assigning the URL to a different site that you own. Discover ways to forever delete a niche site.
Vintage Bing Web Sites
Note: This part is for classic Google web web web Sites (towards the top left, you will see “Create”). Get help with brand brand new Google internet internet Sites.
Create a website or improve your web site
- On some type of computer, open classic Bing Sites.
- During the left that is top click Create in classic web web web Sites.
- Decide on a template.
- Enter a true title for the site and A url.
- Simply Simply Click Create.
Change your web site
You can’t improve your web site, you could produce a duplicate of the web site and go it up to a brand new web site.
Note: you are able to only duplicate internet web web sites you possess.
- On a pc, start a website in classic Bing web Sites.
- During the top right, click More actions Manage web site.
- Click Copy this website.
- Close to “Site Name,” enter a title.
- Towards the top, click Copy.
- Optional: You are now able to delete the site that is old.